Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Changes underway

How the blog design and trends industry to change, has to be flexible to Louise Frank's designs and fit the changing needs of our customers and readers. It's been a few years since the last round of major changes, and in a few weeks, we will introduce some slightly less dramatic changes.

Yes, Louise Frank's designs are things tightening and moving into our new home at louisefranksdesigns.com!  Visually, a huge change is not really shown; the theme is the same, and you know you are on my blog, but should be easier to find the information.

The rest of this post is and tries to answer a few questions; You have all other requests please simply via email or a comment.

Transfer the tutorials?

I transmitted only the newer tutorials are relevant to blogger newer (i.e. simple) style sheets. WordPress and blog design tutorials, which are still relevant, are also about to be copied.

Are you create new tutorials?

Yes, occasionally, when my workload. However, I will not provide guidance for the older blogger template formats (eg minima) create as the number of people who constantly reduced with these templates.

Transfer the freebies?

Some of the newer freebies the older, not transmitted but. There are 2 reasons; First of all, that I have limited time to do it and 2, there many dead of blogs out there still receive visitors and eat up my bandwidth. Removing the templates sometimes, it reduces my bandwidth and operating costs.

Are you create more freebies?

Some occasionally seitenfelderstellung, but most of my freebies being given away in my newsletter.  If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you do so here. Also this keeps my bandwidth costs low and allows me to contact people directly if there are templates in the retirement due.

'Ll can I buy still graphics from your shop?

Yes, my shop is still here and should be even easier to navigate! I'll add also my pre-made templates and themes in the store, so that you can pay, if you order, and not wait until I need to send you an invoice.

Will you sell your pre-made templates and designs?

Yes, and I also create more of them. I'll be a range, which can be directly downloaded and installed by you simply create (instructions are, but are recorded). This gives you more control over your own blog makeover and means that you can almost immediately a new design.

Do I have my bookmarks to update?

Yes, you are, but I claim you advanced warning if the new website to live broadcast.

Do I need my RSS and email subscriptions to update?

Yes offer we give you some simple instructions how to do this as soon as we can tell you the official launch date.

What happens to the old site?

The old site is still active, but an archive for content, the user transferred is no longer. Some posts are no longer needed, will be deleted.

When can we get the new website?

The new site is expected to "Life on the 1st-14th Feb go". There is still much to be done, depends on the rate with which it is completed I ordered couple of weeks how many rush get in the next. I'll let you closer to the time to know.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment